Implementing LHIN Renewal
- Amy Olmstead, Director, Health System Accountability & Performance Division, Home & Community Care Branch, Ministry of Health & Long-Term Care
- Alison Blair, Director (Acting), LHIN Renewal Branch, Ministry of Health & Long-Term Care
Panelists will discuss the shift from transition to transformation of home care in order to achieve the Patients First Strategy.
Technology to enable better Home Care in Ontario
- Mary Gavel, eHealth Privacy Specialist, Healthcare Information Technology Services (HITS)
- Janet Daglish, National Director, Business Development & Government Relations, Bayshore Healthcare
- Deb Mulholland, Vice President, Global Services, CellTrak Technologies Inc.
This panel will discuss the importance of achieving full integration of the home care team to the broader health system.
Workforce planning to enable home care in Ontario
- Denise Cole, Assistant Deputy Minister, Health Workforce Planning and Regulatory Affairs Division, MOHLTC
- Erin Kuzz, Partner, Sherrard Kuzz
This panel will address government strategy, the trends of the millennial workforce and organizational best practice in home care.
Dementia Care - Better Care at Home
- Chris Dennis, CEO, Alzheimer Society of Ontario
- To be confirmed
Panelists will discuss home care programs that are effective in supporting patients with dementia and their families to remain at home. The perspectives policy, practice and family experience will be explored.